How to create a single FAT32 partition larger then 32GB using HDD Utilities Disc.
Be aware that this will destroy all your existing data on the hard drive, so make sure you have a backup! These steps are usually only required the first time you install the hard drive, if you have a factory new hard drive or if you want to change the partition or format.
First, you need Hard Drive Installation Disk. In general, HDD Utilities CD comes with new Hard Drive, but don't worry if you don't have it, its free for download from any HDD makers web site.Below are links to most popular:
1. Put jumpers on HDD to "Master" position
2. Connect HDD to IDE bus instead 'C' drive inside your PC
3. Reboot PC from Installation Disk
4. Create Single FAT32 Partition
5. Install formatted Hard Drive to the Player